Easy Pace Turkey & Greece - Premier Cabin (2013)
PREMIUM EXPERIENCES AND DINING
- Visit Istanbul’s Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia, once the greatest church in Christendom, later a mosque, and now a museum. St Sophia museum.
- Delve into the glorious history of Athens with a visit to the Acropolis, still dominating the frantic bustle of modern Athens with its serene presence. Admire the Parthenon, built in 5th century BC to the honour of the goddess Athena, see the Caryatid beauties as well as the smaller Temple of Athena Nike.
- After a breathtaking sunset at sea, the lights come on and the atmosphere on board changes completely! Enjoy a fun-filled Greek evening with dinner
ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
- Istanbul: See the Hippodrome, and enjoy a complete guide on how to haggle in the Grand Bazaar!
- Cruising: Dock at the Turkish port of Kusadasi. Visit the Greek Islands of Mykonos, Patmos, Rhodes, Crete and Santorini.
- Athens: Ascend the Acropolis to the Parthenon. See the Royal Palace, Agora Hadrian’s Arch and Temple of Zeus.
PREMIUM HOTELS AND LOCATIONS
- The two hotels in Istanbul are both modern, clean, welcoming and superbly located. Whereas the Divani Caravel is a luxury Athens hotel ideally situated in the heart of Athens - a member of The Leading Hotels of the World.
INCLUDED QUALITY DINING
- 11 Buffet Breakfasts (BB), 1 Highlight Dinner (HD), 5 lunches (L), 6 Suppers (S) and 5 three-course table d’hôte Dinners, or Buffets, plus tea or coffee (D)
INCLUDED FIRST CLASS SERVICES
- 6 nights aboard your mid-size cruise ship featuring outdoor pool, fitness centre, beauty salon, casino, bars and restaurants
- Louise Cruises ships operating in the Eastern Mediterranean are typically in a more local style and are smaller than many ocean going vessels – which is also reflected in cabin size. However, these ships are well suited to the Greek islands, allowing easier access to the ports of call. Insight Vacations does not use base category cabins
- Air-conditioned cabins with private facilities
- Insight hotels include all service charges, taxes and porterage
- Cruises include all port taxes and crew gratuities
- Sightseeing by air-conditioned coach with on-board toilet
- Services of a Cruise Director while cruising
- Locally hosted in Istanbul and Athens
- Headsets for all guided visits and walking tours in Istanbul and Athens
- Arrival and departure transfers between the airports and your Insight tour hotels
*Tour prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking. All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.